Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Buddy's latest escapades....

So a lot of you have seen pictures of our boston terrier puppy that we got in January. He looks like a sweet little puppy doesn't he? Well, most of the time that's how he is... cute and sweet like a puppy should be. Maybe these pictures will change your mind...








He shredded his nice fluffy bed to shreds. He obviously had fun doing it but wasn't too proud of it once we got home and saw the mess he made.



Then a few days later... the tablecloth I put on the table looked like fun so he scooted his play pen closer to the tabe and pulled it off into his kennel to make a snack out of it. In the process of doing this he also broke my favorite glass pitcher (it looked like the pitcher in the Kool-Aid comercials). Oh yeah... and he also pulled the hose in from the back patio through the doggie door. As you can see in the pictures

So I guess it was another fun filled day for Buddy. I was just glad that the broken glass didn't get into his play pen at all. It would have been terrible to come home to an injured dog!!! We love our little Buddy dog but sometimes he has too much fun while we are at work.


13 comments:

Genny said...

Would you just look at that look on his face?!?! He knows he was a bad doggie! Good thing he is so cute.

Genny said...

BTW I like the new look!

The Peterson Shack said...

I know!!! Its hard to get mad at him when he acts so cute!!! You should have seen him the other day when he chewed up Richard's shoes! Too bad I didn't get any pictures of it...

Caryn said...

That is so funny. Puppy dog eyes will get ya every time! I love the new look of the blog!

Mary said...

Ha ha! How funny!

Amanda said...

That is funny! (Now that it's past tense, right?) Things are almost always funny later, if not at the moment!

Marsha said...

OH BUDDY!!! He is so cute though you just can't get mad at him.

kiddle97 said...

Maybe that's why I don't have dogs... only boys! They do enough damage on their own... :-)

thesvancaras said...

NEW POST PLEASE :-)

Rhonda said...

Don't you just love puppy stages! My first one was such an angel, but man, the second was a holy nightmare! Took forever (seemed like) but, she finally grew out of it. Thank goodness! Prepared me for kids though! ;)

Shauna said...

I still think your dog is cute! Check Jared and I out at jaredandshauna.blogspot.com

Sommer said...

Hey Barney! It's nice to see you in the blogging world! I like your blog background. It was funny because I saw that background a while ago and I thought, that looks like something Amy or Lauren would choose. Ha Ha!

Bryan and Katie said...

Lauren!! your puppy is so cute!