Friday, April 4, 2008

It's like Christmas!

So Richard and I got a new toy today... a super cool new camera! We have needed one since we got married and we finally broke down and got one. Richard had a nice video camera but sand got into it on a trip to the dunes and now it rests in pieces. I am sooooo excited to finally have one that works well! Here are some pics from tonight at Genny's. They aren't anything amazing because this camera has like a billion things to adjust on it and I still need to read the manual that is over a hundred pages long!

I am convinced that i have the cutest neice in the whole world. Don't you agree?



Buddy... our puppy. We love him most of the time.

7 comments:

Genny said...

Yes! I completely agree :o) And she sure loves her Auntie Lauren and Uncle Richard.

I am so jealous of your camera!

It was fun having you guys over tonight!

Genny said...

I mean, last night, cuz after all, it is Saturday now. Wake up, Genny.

Marsha said...

You are right - your niece is the cutest. And Buddy is really cute too. I am glad you guys have a new camera. You have needed one. I feel bad that his video camera has gone south, but he got a lot of use out of it.

KellyAnn said...

Now we expect to see a lot more posts!! No excuses with a new camera!

kiddle97 said...

Congrats on the new camera! Brent and I need a new one too. We're desperado over here, but oh well. Can't really justify it 'cause ours isn't in pieces (yet... do you think he'll suspect anything if I take a hammer to ours? Just kidding...)

Leesa said...

Richard and Lauren, this is Leesa. I hope you don't mind me visiting your blog. I have been trying to catch up on the family, and when I saw your site on someone's blog I had to give it a try. Rylie is adorable all right. Marsha is one proud grandma!

Ariana said...

Aren't new cameras fun?? We got one last year for our birthdays and we use it about a thousand times a day:) Have fun reading all the little details about it. I still haven't figured everything out on ours.
-Ariana (Ani is my nickname) (Genny and Richard's cousin)